How to Request Print Books
- Search the library catalog. Use the drop-down menu next to the search box to select Books & Media.
- When you find a book you're interested in, click on the book title in the search results page. This will take you to an information page about the book.
- Click on the Sign In button in the yellow Get It box. Log into you eCampus/eConnect account. (If you are already logged into your student email or eCampus, you will usually not need to sign in again.)
- Click on the Request button.
- Select your preferred campus library Pickup Location then click Send Request. (Requests usually take 2-7 business days to complete.)
- When your item is ready for pickup, you will receive an email and will need to make an appointment to pick up your item at the campus library you selected.