How to Request Print Books
- Search the library catalog. Use the drop-down menu next to the search box to select Books & Media.
- When you find a book you're interested in, click on the book title in the search results page. This will take you to an information page about the book.
- Click on the Sign In button in the yellow Get It box. Log into you eCampus/eConnect account. (If you are already logged into your student email or eCampus, you will usually not need to sign in again.)
- Click on the Request button.
- Select your preferred campus library Pickup Location then click Send Request. (Requests usually take 2-7 business days to complete.)
- When your item is ready for pickup, you will receive an email to your student email account. Come by the circulation desk any time during open hours to retrieve your item.